Saturday, September 12, 2009

Goshhhh typing out the previous post didn't help i'm still mightyyyyy distracteddddd.

Lets see if playing on the piano works (it usually does)



Btw, I'm quite into Indie, Jazz, Funk & Rock music right now, anybody's got any recommendations?? I don't mind a teeny bit of symphonic metal, just to keep me awake at times. Been downloading loads of new songs cause I just feel like getting new stuff from other genres, yknw.

But Jazz/band/classical music's still the best for studying yoz!



& Here's a song from an album of greatest Classic Rock I just got!


Santana & Steven Tyler (of Aerosmith) - Just feel better
Really really awesome song I swear.



AC/DC - back in black
(wait have I posted this before??)



Sixpence none the richer - There she goes

There she goessss, there she goes againnnn, racing through my brainnn....



Yay dinner's ready.

No comments: